This document is about privacy policies of handling personal information of Riihicloud’s customers and potential customers.
1. Registrar and contact person
Riihicloud Oy (thereinafter “Riihicloud”)
Business id: 3228179-1
Eteläinen Asemakatu 2
Phone: +358 40 525 4989
Contact person for personal information matters: Jouko Kukko
Contact information: +358 10 504 9530, email@example.com
2. Usage and handling of personal information
We use collected information and anonymous statistics for development of our website, contact requests, sending newsletters, responding to customer feedback and communication with e-mail. Processing of personal information is based on valid information protection legislation.
3. Information content of registry
The registry contains for example the following information:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Name of company
- Any other information collected with the consent of the registered
4. Retention time of personal information
5. Regular sources of information
Information about customer is only collected from the contact form that is submitted by the customer.
6. Providing and transferring of information
We don’t give, sell or rent your information for third parts. We can give information based on valid legislation. Information can be given also outside of EU and ETA based on restrictions of valid legislation.
7. The rights of registered
The registered has the following rights under information protection legislation:
- Right for inspection, rectification and removal: The registered has right to inspect information saved to registry about himself/herself. If information about registered has defects can registered present a request about correcting the defect. The registered can present a request about removal of information about himself/herself.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing is based on consent, the registered has the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
8. Protection of registry
In principle, personal information is processed only in digital format. Usage of the system that includes personal information is only allowed for employees who have the right to process personal information for their work. Each user has their own username and password for the system. Access in the workspaces is controlled by passes. Information is collected in databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical ways.
If the user visiting our website does not want us to have the information mentioned before by the cookies, most of the browsers enables disabling cookies. This can be done from the settings of the browser. Notice that cookies can be necessary for some websites we maintain and services we offer to function properly.
We are a reliable partner
Riihicloud has been certified as a Reliable Partner. It means we are a business partner that works in accordance with its values and rules and regulations of a society. We take care of the transparency of our operations and fulfillment of statutory obligations. Information including the company’s liabilities as well as information on accident and liability insurances are available in Zeckit service.